F22 fault

Sponsored Links
And what sensor clogging would that be then tony

I would imagine it one be one in the boiler what measures the water pressure inside the central heating loop.

Can I suggest you look at bunnie's van picture:)
Bunny rabbit is the logo that goes with Vaillant boilers
What bunnyman does not know about Vaillant boilers, is not worth knowing:cautious:

Steel, either you are on night shift with nothing to do or are sleepless:ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Sick of going out to blocked sensors showing F22 fault seems all I do:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Hey guys, I tried turning it to on and nothing happening, this is what's in the loft!

Attachments

• IMG_20160105_174141.jpg
    IMG_20160105_174141.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 132
Whys that steelmasons? Any idea what I can do? It just says safety switch off water shortage!

The silver valve that can be turned with a screwdriver is one below that is another valve that should have a handle on it but doesn't. You'll need some pliers or similar to open it.

Yep
Should have a black handle on it.

When that 20yr old cyl starts leaking and needs to be replaced get your installer to fit a filling loop in a sensible place

Got the pressure uo its says that 2.5 on the boiler but I stopped at 1.2 on the gauge, is it OK to turn on?

What gauge the one on the boiler doesn't have any numbers on.

Release a bit of pressure from a radiator bleed point or draincock into a jug or similar. 1.5 is what u want.

There was a gauge next to filling loop in the loft! It's still sitting on 2.4 - 2.5 I bled all the rads and took about quarter of a pint out one of them, should I just carry on taking water out?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back