Facebook problems again

JBR

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Any ideas to help with my problem with Facebook, please?
It usually starts with a "Something's wrong" message when I start it. Then after I try again, any notifications I receive need several clicks before they open and even then it opens on the wrong page. I then go back and try to open it again which sometimes works successfully.
This has been going on for several days now.
I'd be grateful for any help.

Sponsored Links
Open it in a browser whilst you have problems, or go into app settings and clear the apps cache

When you open the app, click on the three little horizontal bars in the top right, then scroll down to the bottom to the settings tab.

Sponsored Links
When you open the app, click on the three little horizontal bars in the top right, then scroll down to the bottom to the settings tab.
Sorry to leave this so long before replying. I can't see three horizontal bars at the top right.
It occurs to me that you might be thinking about a phone app, but I'm using Facebook on my computer, so assume it is different.
As it happens, I have tried it again recently and it doesn't seem to have the problem now.
To be honest, I have found that Facebook does come up with occasional problems which eventually resolve themselves.

Back