Facial Recognition

educated idiots who went into serving the public as well as a fair few business leaders and economists clearly don’t know what the feck they are talking abou

Well said.

Rees Mogg -liar
Boris Johnson -liar
Dominic Raab -Liar
Liz Truss -Liar

Actually you arent quite right -they do know what they are talking about -they know and understand they are lying.

All Boris is doing is buying back the Brexit party vote, he know no deal is fantasy.

You have to understand the current Boris administration is 100% all about saving the Tory party.

Sponsored Links
Notchy is wasted on here,he is such an expert on global economics,politics,future prediction,trading,,,the list is endless,,,,in his head!

I am not an expert, I have never said I am an expert

If you dont agree with the points I have mentioned -why do you not respond and explain why I am wrong.

You clearly think I dont know what I am talking about -so point out where.

And to repeat again, I have not talked about global economics or future predictions.

I have talked about trading, in particular about WTO, regulatory alignment etc -but they are facts. If you do not believe they are facts please come back and tell me why.

Really? If mere plumbers/builders/handymen/wetliberalfeckknowswhatapologistgive'emacuddlewe'reallhuman people on a diy forum know that, they should be be the ones in public service and leading the negotiations because it appears that those educated idiots who went into serving the public as well as a fair few business leaders and economists clearly don’t know what the feck they are talking about. :rolleyes:

If you can argue that no deal will happen in any meaningful way please can you explain how that can happen.

As I have said without trade agreements it is very difficult to trade -almost no country in the world trades without trade agreements.

Please can you explain how the UK could do so?

Sponsored Links
Just wondering. Your tolerance for obviously knowing you have been lied to but dismissing it. The religious types always find a way to comfort themselves when someone points out the inconsistency in their beliefs.

Funnily enough, the question you asked me was exactly the same question I asked ellal. Unlike me, he didn’t reply, went off radar and only returned after the post disappeared. Very odd.

Are you religious?

The firm I work for trialed using it in some stores. It would recognise when a customer walked into the store, identify that customer and if they have our app on their phone send them an alert of what offers are in store that may interest them.

We used to have an Amazon Echo. One evening I was bedded with the good lady whispering sweet nothings and Alexa piped up telling me "she didn't quite get that". Unplugged and sold on!

I see it with my phone with the target advertising. A friend and I had a long discussion about Land Rovers deliberately and for the next two days I had adverts for Land Rover.

I can't see any harm in applications like this but my fear is what it could be used for. Plus, people seem so relaxed about giving away their privacy at the moment and allowing what is essentially a microphone permanently connected to the internet into their home. I get the "if you've done nothing wrong you've got nothing to hide", but the real issue is just privacy. The home is the last private refuge from the world.

You can’t opt out of this technology - the only way to stop it in civil applications is to bombard the early adopters with data protection demands.

I see it with my phone with the target advertising. A friend and I had a long discussion about Land Rovers deliberately and for the next two days I had adverts for Land Rover

I wonder what they make of the drivel my wife spouts when chatting to her mum. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back