WFB2004 Bosch Washing Machine - How to remove front facial?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

Sorry to post a silly question.
The Program Knob has broken on my washing machine. I called an Engineer, who said, that the front facial needs replacing as well and quoted £120.

As its just the knob thats broken, its a very high price. So l have ordered the program knob myself.

However, how do l remove the front facial? There is a screw by the Powder Compartment, which l have removed, but cant see a way of removing the facial.

Is there an easy way of fitting the program knob?

thanks so much

Sponsored Links
Now you know why you were quoted for a new facia. The plastic lugs will in all probability snap when you try to remove the facia. Have a good look at the facia and you'll see how it snaps into place.

The fascia is removed by depressing a little tab each end of the panel and then prising off.The only part available for that model is the front knobs,but when you get the fascia off you may find that two lugs on the program indicator dial have broken off.If they have you have to order a complete fascia with knobs dials the lot approx £70 from bosch.

Sponsored Links
thanks for your response chaps,
Seems like l will have to order the facial as well now

thanks for your responses.
I hope this isnt too hard to fit

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back