fair price?

opt

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I run a small building company in se London with high overheads (ex-wife and mortgage :evil: )
Just wondered what sort of price I am looking at for the following:-
To install a 30kw system boiler with 210l unvented cylinder, gas fire and cooker,
the gas run to the boiler is 17m
to the fire is 5m
to the cooker is 2m
the gas fire is first then cooker then boiler.
the boiler and cylinder are to go in a purpose built cupboard in the extension with the flow and return (from new central heating system), cold water main and hot services already up through the floor and a nice condense route worked out.
All materials on-site or agreed.
Work to include pre-commissioning flush, paperwork and anything else you can think of?
Also a new meter box outside.
The job is in Catford, PLEASE be gentle!

Sponsored Links
ballpark £4500 including materials. make of boiler and cylinder can vary cost tremendously, Vaillant and Worcester are the top two brands.

Thanks Dangermouse, boiler and cylinder supplied by householder, price is basically labour and experience :D

Thanks Dangermouse, boiler and cylinder supplied by householder, price is basically labour and experience :D

Around £2500 then basing it on a weeks work and sundries, pipe etc.

Sponsored Links
sorry i must be missing something, this cant be more than 2-3 days work do you all earn £800 a day all materials included and where can i sign up :cool:

1 day for boiler 2 days for megaflow 1 day gas run maybe 2. 1 day for commissioning and paperwork ish probably half day. 1 day electrics . 1 day down the cafe waiting for proper materials to turn up. 1 day one the mobile sorting out my holidays etc.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back