Fake news, Real news, Myth.... what's it really like in Sweden ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
https://www.quora.com/Is-Sweden-the...ebsites-or-is-there-actually-some-truth-to-it

Trump mentioned the riots, youtube has some dire videos so whats it really like in Sweden ?

Lifted from it ~

The answer to the question in terms of reported rapes per head of population is yes, Sweden does, and while this information is not published much by mainstream media because it is so politically sensitive, it has been widely reported in publications like FrontPage (January 29th 2013). "Sweden now has the second highest number of rapes in the world, after South Africa, which at 53.2 per 100,000 is six times higher than the United States"

And this ~
The Globe & Mail article quotes an expert on immigration issues in Sweden - an Iranian born immigrant with Swedish nationality and a doctorate in economics from Chicago university, a Dr Tino Sanandaji:

In Sweden, where equality is revered, inequality is now entrenched. Forty-two per cent of the long-term unemployed are immigrants ... Fifty-eight per cent of welfare payments go to immigrants. The majority of people charged with murder, rape and robbery are either first- or second-generation immigrants.”

1. Since I wrote this Quora answer, the economist Dr Sanandaji has published a book on immigration with the title “Mass Challenge”. Libraries in Sweden have refused to order it, saying it is “contrary to human rights”, even though it is a factual book based on statistics from Bra. The libraries continue to stock and lend out Hitler's Mein Kamp.
Hitlers Mein kampf tillåten men inte Sanandajis Massutmaning – Maria rasar mot biblioteket

The liberal press such as the BBC and the Guardian try to argue that there are other factors to explain the 1490% increase in rapes in Sweden which occurred as MENA immigration to Sweden grew higher than any other country in the EU per head. Immigration from MENA countries is just a coincidence; after all, all men are potential rapists, and Swedish men rape too, they claim.

You don't hear much about the unrest in Sweden until you start to look for it ..........strange.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
"Sweden now has the second highest number of rapes in the world,

What is the definition of "rape" in Sweden? Is it different from the definition in here?
(yes)

How are rapes counted in Sweden? Is it different from the counting method here?
(yes)

Can you sensibly compare numbers crimes which are defined and counted differently in different countries?
(no)

this has been well covered and is known and understood by anyone who cares enough to look into it.

Not gasbag, it seems.

It is quite bad there, with frequent attacks on the people and the Police. No-go areas and high crime are normal now. It is odd how this has not made the daily news outside Sweden, but if you follow their national and local news all will become apparent - there is no denying it, and no denying that it is a problem caused solely by the imported followers of the religion of peace.

Sponsored Links
you must try not to believe the lies spread by, for example, Trumpian US ambassadors.

Not only lying, but going on to lie about his lies.

I can confirm that things are bad in Sweden, a friend of mine lives there, nothing gets reported on the Biased Broadcasting Corporation or the Brussels Broadcasting Corporation!

It's odd that you hardly hear about it, Trump referred to the violence.

Type in a Google search ..... violence in sweden and see what comes up on you tube .....you'd have to be an idiot not to be concerned ......you taking note Mr knowsnowt ???

It's odd that you hardly hear about it, Trump referred to the violence.

Type in a Google search ..... violence in sweden and see what comes up on you tube .....you'd have to be an idiot not to be concerned ......you taking note Mr knowsnowt ???

no noseall will take no notice he probably does not know where Sweden is :idea:

I see JD is trawling around for propaganda to excuse the caper that is going on in Sweden :LOL: tis a wonder he has not mentioned Surrey yet :LOL:

he hates any one that lives in surrey ;) :)

Come on Pred, we're British; even with all the protests outside Parliament etc, we still won't end up with civil war. But I suspect there'll be more far right protests; which will then be countered by the far left protests. The rest of us will just watch the news, and say that the countries going to the dogs.

We have become a weak and pathetic country, and whichever government is in, they will always defer to the immigrants, so in a couple of hundred years, we will either be an Islamic country, or we'll all have integrated to the point of being coffee coulored.

To be fair, very few religions, or nationalities integrate; remember that we went to India, and took our culture with us. The real problem with Islam, is that there is a militant section within it that believes they should convert every other faith, and I think it'll take a very long time before they let go of that.

England welcomed all the previous groups, and didn't worry that there were Bengali and Pakistani communities, and we lived side by side with them, but they seem to be fighting amongst themselves nowadays. But whilst they have a separate identity, they don't look down on us, and that's why the Muslim communities don't tend to integrate, because they do, so you're right, I can't give you one.

I think the Kalegri plan may have been written from a very biased point of view, and a simpler idea, is that most western economies are based on continued growth rather than a balanced stability. As people get older, they need more care and support, and the economy needs new blood to pay the taxes to support the now aging population, but as westerners are now having smaller families, that means immigrants are needed. Unfortunately, governments don't know what they are doing, chancellors only tinkle with the economy, and none since Lamont have had any radical idea.

Unpleasant as this may sound, until the old are allowed to die with dignity when they get ill, rather than being kept alive as cabbages, we are in for a rough time, and until the liberal left stops telling us we should support all and sundry that come here, we will continue to go downhill.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell me one country where the Muslims have integrated into society once they are no longer in the minority Doggit?
Look what is happening in Africa and then there are the different factions of the religioun of peace having their own civil war since the beginning of time.

If they are not the minority then they are the majority and thus would not need to integrate? Your question is nonsensical. Not sure what you mean by it.

Up date .........

Type in a Google search violence in calais

Oddly enough rather than the press .......go on youtube and type in as above ........it seems horrendous but we are not shown it on the neWS or in the press here ....not to the extent it deserves anyhow.

Sponsored Links
Back