Fake news, Real news, Myth.... what's it really like in Sweden ?

Of course not, otherwise it would show that the French aren't in control of the situation, and are letting the migrants gather there again.

Sponsored Links
If they are not the minority then they are the majority and thus would not need to integrate? Your question is nonsensical. Not sure what you mean by it.
Easy to see what he's getting at Kank. Muslims were in the minority, but bred at a higher rate than the indigenous population, thus becoming the majority, that now persecute the minority indigenous people.. Easy

tis a wonder he has not mentioned Surrey yet :LOL:

he hates any one that lives in surrey ;) :)

I see gasbag and his cronies are banging on about muslims again

it's a hateful obsession.

Sponsored Links
Up date .........

Type in a Google search violence in calais

Oddly enough rather than the press .......go on youtube and type in as above ........it seems horrendous but we are not shown it on the neWS or in the press here ....not to the extent it deserves anyhow.

And these are the people that pathetic snowflake bint Lily Allen plus liberals and LWRs want to admit to The UK in large numbers - even unlimited numbers.

Never underestimate how dangerously stupid liberals are.

I see gasbag and his cronies are banging on about muslims again

it's a hateful obsession.

I see JD and his cronies seem to be appeasing sexual violence against woman ? , mind u perhaps cronie s is inaccurate ? JD and his cronie may be more accurate :LOL:

I see the vile transam is making up false stories again.

While continuing to throw in deliberate grammatical and spelling errors in the hope of gaining sympathy for a pretended learning difficulty.

I see the vile transam is making up false stories again.

While continuing to throw in deliberate grammatical and spelling errors in the hope of gaining sympathy for a pretended learning difficulty.

I see the vile ;) " I hate people" JD is trying to deflect from his hypocritical ;) appeasment and excuse posts ;)

nuffink wrong wiv my spelin :)

And do not forget as u rightly pointed out I am a Half wit ;) ( or did u forget )

Sponsored Links
Back