Family ya cant live with em.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HER mum has mentioned the digital change over "AGAIN" (3x a week for months now) ...... I got the, "I'm not too concerned about it" ........... "But blah blah blah blah blah blah-de freakin' Blah"........ So I went out & bought the old hag at 19" LG widescreen idtv .......... £150 + change ...... Call it a "Piece Of Mind Payment"

I just went over there today & instead of expecting to hear about what was going on in ITV2 land, Or Sky 3 perhaps ...... I was expected to listen to the cantankerous old trout pointing at me & contorting her face like a chewed up toffee & complaining that digital TV programming was pathetic ......... I threw a loud STFU in her direction & left leaving her oversized daughter with her...

I get the feeling I may be in the dog house now (Figuratively speaking)

Anyone want to buy a analogue 4:3 Tosh portable ?

Sponsored Links
you still get the 5 regular chanels don't you?

then how is it any worse than it was.. just tell her to watch the old crap on BBC1,2, ITV, CH4 and FIVE...

Sponsored Links
Hey Hoggy, you have my sympathy, my girlfriend & I have lived here for a while now on our own as our respective children have "grown up and left the nest".

Lo and behold, Sunday night, one of the little treasures turn up with her bags, having left her boyfriend :evil:

Ever since then, there has been no hot water, the fridge is permanently empty, and wet towels are everywhere.

Bless :LOL:

we have got the opposite our daughter is moving into her own flat in a week or two, No1 son has a flat round the corner from us and is now working in Prague for a few months, so daughter said she would move into flat to look after it for him!!, he is now saying he thinks he will stay in Prague for a while so she can buy the flat, he will pay £20k deposit for her so she jumped at the chance, so mum is not too pleased (in a way) No1 son not coming back for the forseeable and daughter now moving out, only the 8 yr old twins to get rid of now and i can have some peace.
son paid £1300 to fly his dog to prague from glasgow via heathrow :eek: his own flight was only £120

except with stuff she doesn't like. Tripe, pigs trotters, faggots, cabbage, turnips, kippers, say
You know, its wierd. Looking at that list makes me want to heave, but I like most of the stuff there!!! Except tripe and pigs trotters. That'd just be funny. :LOL: :LOL:

except with stuff she doesn't like. Tripe, pigs trotters, faggots, cabbage, turnips, kippers, say
You know, its wierd. Looking at that list makes me want to heave, but I like most of the stuff there!!! Except tripe and pigs trotters. That'd just be funny. :LOL: :LOL:
so you are saying you like faggots? :eek: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back