Fantini Cosmi Roomstat, CH110,CH111&CH112

Reaction score
Country
Ireland
May have asked this previously but was looking at one of these recently and there are no slots in the housing to allow air in, the base appears to be flat, so how does it give/measure a accurate temperature?, it could be mounted with a few washers to make it stand out a few mm from a wall.
The instruction leaflet informs "Is supplied with a base suitable for flush mounting on round boxes or for wall mounting", there was/is certainly nothing supplied with the one or all the other ones in the suppliers that I looked at.
Has anyone one installed one of these and if so, how??.

I installed it flush with the wall since I think the base they refer to is the backplate as supplied, so far seems quite responsive as monitored with a digital thermometer and controlling as expected with a differential set to its lowest, 0.3C.
I can only think that it measures the air temp through its display window?.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back