FAO Rocks1

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Rocks, lights 2 and 4 now flashing, checked the code and says pressure pipe full!! Any ideas? Thinking I may have not reconnected the filter or the pressure pipe properly!! Thoughts??

Sponsored Links
2 and 4 means error fo5. Filter or pump / waste kinked or sink spigot blocked

2 and 4 means error fo5. Filter or pump / waste kinked or sink spigot blocked

Retightened the pump and the filter again as I think they were loose. Wife tried it this morning and seemed ok but water now looking from the door. Idf the waste kinked or sink spihot blocked, how easy to reolve?

Thanks again!!!

The waste pipe is poss kinked when you pushed it back.

Sponsored Links
Just to add, after reconnecting the pipes. I ran a spin cycle and it was fine. Water leaked from the front door during a D spin-no lights flashing during this.

It's the long grey pipe that comes out of the back to the waste.

It's the long grey pipe that comes out of the back to the waste.

Tried a wash with the machine pulled out and was going great guns for about an hour, then bang lights 2&4 flashing again!! Time for an engineer or should I check for a blockage around where the waste pipe connects to the machine?

Yes it's only a blockage somewhere , from filter to end of waste. Anything jammed in the pump. Put it on pump out does the pump run. Does water kick out fast from the waste end.

Yes it's only a blockage somewhere , from filter to end of waste. Anything jammed in the pump. Put it on pump out does the pump run. Does water kick out fast from the waste end.

Cheers Rocks, will need to do it at the weekend and get back to you. How do you put it on pump out?

Cheers Rocks, will need to do it at the weekend and get back to you. How do you put it on pump out?

Cancel the pump out question, just noticed the program on the machine!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back