Farage Kent Coast discuss

Look at how our population ratios are changing Notch bury your head in the sand and ignore it for sure.
Something to do with Covid19, I believe: Older people, males, BAME, front line workers (migrants, if you like), lower paid, underlying issues, etc are more susceptible and more vulnerable.

Sponsored Links
Do you think they should stay where they are, in the an unsafe place, because you don't want them?

There's an interesting question. Perhaps we should do more to prevent it being an 'unsafe place', quite how you'd do that when the reality is it's a proxy war between USA & Russia, Saudi & Iran, Sunni & Shia I don't know.
Anyway, when we do stick our big noses in it tends not to end well.

Do you think they should stay where they are, in the an unsafe place, because you don't want them?
They do indeed escape to the first safe place that they can, and make a new start for themselves from there. But then they are under no obligation to seek asylum there. Why do you keep insisting that they should?

We've already established that if you were going to escape, you would do some careful planning, researching, etc. Refugees are no different to you.
We have established that already, and we are now going round in circles, with you resorting to your original comments.

How you manage to mix up a phrase like "IEDs exploding up their derriere" as a paraphrase of what you said, with suggestions of homophobia, I really don't know.

No i don't want them to stay where they are yes they need to escape and or maybe return once it's safe to do so, no i don't think they have any more rights over say me for example i want to leave here go live in another country and not just any country it must be of my choice and they must accept me as resident immediately.

i did actually say 'when does exploding up their derriere(possibly not the best phrase to use if you or others here kick for the other side)' - it was a light hearted observation regarding my coin of phrase you know not taking it all too serious,
Bobby darling listen, it's just a debate we aren't making life changing choices in our little forum. And no im not making fun of war torn terrorised refugees. Jeeesus!!!

No im not homphobic you bellend. Xenophobic racist oh certainly!!! No that was a joke too..
My god you must be fun at dinner parties step away from the keyboard.

Last edited:
Something to do with Covid19, I believe: Older people, males, BAME, front line workers (migrants, if you like), lower paid, underlying issues, etc are more susceptible and more vulnerable.
Bwahahaha! That's right Covid19 has been around years killing off all the indigenous English.(not that they exist at all because unlike every other country in the world the English don't nor do they have any right to proclaim they are English they are and have always only ever been a bunch of immigrants, to proclaim otherwise that's just piffle and down right Nationalistic.) Oh wait BAME/Covid19 far higher mortality rate you've contradicted yourself.

Sponsored Links
That's right Covid19 has been around years killing off all the indigenous English.

Oh wait BAME/Covid19 far higher mortality rate you've contradicted yourself.

Who has said that Covid19 has been around for years? Who has suggested it is killing off all the indigenous English people?

I think you are mistaken. I haven't contradicted myself.

You appear to have completely misunderstood my comment, and imagined some extra comments that I didn't make.

No i don't want them to stay where they are yes they need to escape and or maybe return once it's safe to do so,
At least we agree on something. Where do you think they could stay, until it's safe to return? What about if they are working in this new place, contributing to society? What about if their kids are being brought up as westerners? etc, etc.
Or do you think they should be hosted in some migrant camp, in some desert somewhere, out of sight?

i did actually say 'when does exploding up their derriere(possibly not the best phrase to use if you or others here kick for the other side)' - it was a light hearted observation regarding my coin of phrase you know not taking it all too serious,
But you agree you might have displayed homophobic tendencies by including the comment, even if in jest? Just because it's lighthearted doesn't stop it being potentially homophobic.

Bobby darling listen, it's just a debate we aren't making life changing choices in our little forum. And no im not making fun of war torn terrorised refugees. Jeeesus!!!
But you are accusing refugees of 'swanking off' to a new life in UK, without due reason, or only in the event of war, and only at the last minute without any planning or forethought. There are a multitude of other reasons for refugees.

step away from the keyboard.
So that you can talk about refugees, how they 'must' claim asylum in the first safe country they arrive in, without challenge?
How you can suggest they ought to be grateful to claim asylum in the first safe country because they escaped with bullets, IEDs etc exploding around them?
How the countries nearest to the source of refugees should shoulder the burden of those refugees, so they don't bother you. Or alternatively, other countries, except the UK, should host all the refugees.

But you agree you might have displayed homophobic tendencies by including the comment, even if in jest? Just because it's lighthearted doesn't stop it being potentially homophobic.

But you are accusing refugees of 'swanking off' to a new life in UK, without due reason, or only in the event of war, and only at the last minute without any planning or forethought. There are a multitude of other reasons for refugees.

So that you can talk about refugees, how they 'must' claim asylum in the first safe country they arrive in, without challenge?
How you can suggest they ought to be grateful to claim asylum in the first safe country because they escaped with bullets, IEDs etc exploding around them?
How the countries nearest to the source of refugees should shoulder the burden of those refugees, so they don't bother you. Or alternatively, other countries, except the UK, should host all the refugees.

'Swanking off' is your spin attempt to distort my opinion yawn! :LOL:

Cry all day about me being 'homophobic' you imbecile you're talking out your arris.

Anyway its saturday evening and beautiful outside you dodgy tv showhost sextoy.

Last edited:
Oh, I see. For a second there I thought you were on about refugees and the like. There are millions more in other countries. Fair share? Lol.
Did you just call me a gammon?

Im not sure how you think a few penniless refugees are going to take over this country.

During the Blair years some 4 million new people arrived in Britain, a far higher number than ever before. The subsequent "Conservative" governments continued this policy of artificial population growth, with the result that, in total, it is estimated that we have let in around 8 million people since Tony opened the floodgates. That's the legal ones; the number of illegals can never be known but add them to the legals and the total number of extra people could be 10 million - all in just 20 years. In this period public services, education, roads, transport and the NHS have come under massive extra pressure. Wages have stagnated or fallen whilst house prices have risen beyond the reach of the majority. Communities, towns and cities have been changed beyond recognition. Laws have been created or changed to outlaw any criticism of this; anyone who complains is denounced as wicked, bigoted, lunatic or racist and can be hounded out of their job. At the same time enforcement of existing laws has been relaxed for the newcomers.

Thanks Tony, thanks Comrade Notch.

Last edited by a moderator:
In this period public services, education, roads, transport and the NHS have come under massive extra pressure.

That's strange, when all these people of working age have come in, paying taxes and NI, and, being younger and fittter than the average Brit, costing less in Healthcare and Pensions.

I wonder what the government did with all the extra money?

It cut taxes for the rich.

That must be the fault of the voters.

If we'd wanted good public services, we wouldn't have voted conservative.

Sponsored Links
Back