Farage Kent Coast discuss

...personally i found it sad not to see a traditional British setting still, call me old fashioned but this is till England my and my home town, ...
I suggest festive is a sensitive snowflake who is seriously perturbed when he is outside of his comfort zone.
My advice to him would be not to go abroad, he'd have a melt down.

Sponsored Links
I suggest festive is a sensitive snowflake who is seriously perturbed when he is outside of his comfort zone.
My advice to him would be not to go abroad, he'd have a melt down.

Another one sitting on here making such idiotic assumptions on ones character yeah on the button you have no clue where i live/lives movements do you, skin colour etc, awesome. He?
The Bobby you're just too good for me.

Another one sitting on here making such idiotic assumptions
How could one make any other assumption other than an idiotic one. You hardly portray yourself as a foreigner loving genius. Throw us a bone and mebbe people will look at you for what you really are.

Otherwise stop being so cryptic or suck it up boyo.(y)

How could one make any other assumption other than an idiotic one. You hardly portray yourself as a foreigner loving genius. Throw us a bone and mebbe people will look at you for what you really are.

Otherwise stop being so cryptic or suck it up boyo.(y)
Who rattled your cage you squirt, you follow me on my threads like a loyal pup to fire your pea shooter, go on give it to me i got me straw here...(y)

Sponsored Links
It's a public forum boyo. Are you aware you have the option to deal with the criticism with dignity?

Lol.(y)

Another zero contribution... when you have some worthy criticism not just the usual preamble ill retort, sorry but look at your posts you and others here have this same forum mindset. (lol)

Anyway today i took a trip to a TRADITIONAL English village, funny we had all sorts there today, all there for the same reason to enjoy the setting the scenery and buildings, must have all been racists i guess, what else?

Give it up sensitive snowflake.
Bless.. so confident that little net will catch a carp as well, crack on guardian of the immigrants. Have another cast..

Last edited:
festive is starting to show his true colours :mrgreen:
It would seem he is happy to demonstrate where his multiple snowflake sensitivities lie, from another discussion:
Storm in a teacup. Then queer charmer pipes up with 'sack him' oh ffs...
He appears to be a hotchpotch of snowflake sensitivities.
Or maybe he just likes to offend. Perhaps it provides him with some kind of consolation.

It would seem he is happy to demonstrate where his multiple snowflake sensitivities lie, from another discussion:

He appears to be a hotchpotch of snowflake sensitivities.
Or maybe he just likes to offend. Perhaps it provides him with some kind of consolation.

Aw somebody is sounding grumpy Come here let me give you a big hug, promise I wont melt over you :LOL:

Anyway today i took a trip to a TRADITIONAL English village, funny we had all sorts there today, all there for the same reason to enjoy the setting the scenery and buildings,

I expect you saw some Norman churches and perhaps some Anglo Saxon buildings
I hope you enjoyed the architecture of immigrants.

says Festive spouting forum mindset
Hehe you defending your fellow high volume poster, least noseall posts a varied amusement of stuff unlike your twisted festering mumbo :LOL:

I expect you saw some Norman churches and perhaps some Anglo Saxon buildings
I hope you enjoyed the architecture of immigrants.

call me old fashioned but this is till England my and my home town, why are some people so insistent on wanting to eradicate anything English and insist it's always been nothing but migrants to start with?

Oh here is one of them, Notch a self deprecating English man or perhaps you're not English at all? Do you really want to argue a Spaniard isn't Spanish French.. Indian etc.. ?

Sponsored Links
Back