Farage Kent Coast discuss

From your link, some organisations estimate the net benefit overall of all recent migrants is up to about £9Billion per year. Obviously, other organisations, such as Migration Watch will estimate a net deficit. (about £1Billion for all migrants)

Interestingly, EU migrants have been more beneficial than non-EU migrants. (The study shows, from some organisations up to about £22Billion.)

Therefore, the study does bear out JohnD's comment,
"In the past few years, the government ... publish data ... in 2015/16, EEA nationals paid £15.5bn more in income tax and national insurance than they took out in tax credits and child benefit ...​

Sponsored Links
Well not long ago visiting friends back in my old town i noticed a dramatic change (ok not been there for 10years!) gone were the traditional Brits id say 90% were women with covered faces pushing double prams with kids hanging off most had about 4/5kids plus man walking in front wah wah'ing on a phone in pyjamas and sandals, i don't need stats to tell me that a population explosion in the wrong direction for me personally i found it sad not to see a traditional British setting still, call me old fashioned but this is till England my and my home town, why are some people so insistent on wanting to eradicate anything English and insist it's always been nothing but migrants to start with?

During the Blair years some 4 million new people arrived in Britain
that has nothing whatsoever to do with refugees coming here by boat which is what I was talking about, and the discussion on this thread.

So you gone off on a hobbyhorse rant, my 'few penniless refugees' comment still stands

During the Blair years some 4 million
Blair didnt put in place transitional measures that were available to prevent large numbers coming in from the A8 countries.

The subsequent "Conservative" governments continued this policy of artificial population growth
Yes, they needed immigration to fuel their policy of neoliberalism

you are right wing -so I guess you like the idea of free markets -so whack yourself around the head.

Wages have stagnated or fallen whilst house prices have risen beyond the reach of the majority
sweet *** all to do with immigrants
but hey your signature says 'reader of the Daily Mail' -so you just crack on and continue being hoodwinked.

Communities, towns and cities have been changed beyond recognition.
The majority of these immigrants -especially those from Eastern Europe have all been people of working age and working in jobs -so if they hadnt have come here, this countries gdp would have stalled -I agree communities have changed -but you cant just take a one sided argument, immigration has benefits too.

Laws have been created or changed to outlaw any criticism of this; anyone who complains is denounced as wicked, bigoted, lunatic or racist
No they havent.

The UK has had to move forward, we cant just stay in the xenophobic 70s

but you must be happy -brexit has created a huge voice for xenophobes and racists -which has made this country a miserable place for immigrants. No wonder 10,00 nurses left, no wonder this country cant get enough people to pick fruit.
I hope it makes you happy.

Its a complex issue and migration observatory doesnt prove a clear case either way.

how do you think this country woulddve done without the fruit pickers, carers, waitresses, chamber maids, warehouse workers, tradesmen on new builds etc.

Its ironic how the neo liberal policies of the right wing require immigration for fuel, yet it is those same politics that have used immigration as a scapegoat to blame the country for austerity.

that is why politiicians for the last 2 decades have been encouraging immigration with lax policies yet at the same time telling the public they are 'tough on immigation'.

Sponsored Links
Well not long ago visiting friends back in my old town i noticed a dramatic change (ok not been there for 10years!) gone were the traditional Brits id say 90% were women with covered faces pushing double prams with kids hanging off most had about 4/5kids plus man walking in front wah wah'ing on a phone in pyjamas and sandals, i don't need stats to tell me that a population explosion in the wrong direction for me personally i found it sad not to see a traditional British setting still, call me old fashioned but this is till England my and my home town, why are some people so insistent on wanting to eradicate anything English and insist it's always been nothing but migrants to start with?

festive is starting to show his true colours :mrgreen:

festive is starting to show his true colours :mrgreen:
Notchy i don't think we need to drop little hints for fellow simpletons, but lets divulge your complex analyical results for them in case they've haven't realised. It took myself and IBM Watson a few months to figure out exactly what your equation was.

English flag + referring to them foreign people = racist xenophobe.

Genius.

Notchy i don't think we need to drop little hints for fellow simpletons, but lets divulge your complex analyical results for them in case they've haven't realised. It took myself and IBM Watson a few months to figure out exactly what your equation was.

English flag + referring to them foreign people = racist xenophobe.

Genius.

this is what I said about Farage: he is using the refugees for self promotion because he knows how to enrage his xenophobic base.

and you popped up with this:
traditional Brits

covered faces

man walking in front

wah wah'ing on a phone

pyjamas and sandals

traditional British setting

call me old fashioned

wanting to eradicate anything English

England my and my home town

So thank you for proving my point.

this is what I said about Farage: he is using the refugees for self promotion because he knows how to enrage his xenophobic base.

and you popped up with this:

thank you for proving my point.

Step away the from the keyboard you delusional dilbert. Poor Notch.

Step away the from the keyboard you delusional dilbert. Poor Notch.

1 Farage used refugees to get his base enraged
2 you write a post full of xenphobic invective

you deny point 1 then do point 2, totally contradicting yourself
who is delusional Old Bean :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1 Farage used refugees to get his base enraged
2 you write a post full of xenphobic invective

you deny point 1 then do point 2, totally contradicting yourself
who is delusional Old Bean :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Its not it's how you've been conditioned to think is right in this new world. Nothing wrong at all with wanting to live in a traditional 'X' town this could be anywhere in the world.
I pity you running around these forums calling people a racist or Xenophobe just because they don't conform to your brainwashed way of PC.

Keep those faux nervous lol's rolling.

Sponsored Links
Back