Fashion news - black is the new brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kristallnacht will be on 9-10th November this year
You're right! Now that BLM have been elected into power they can bomb some prominent US building and then frame it on a delusional right wing agitator! Before using their militias that have been given carte blanche by the US government to systematically assault white supremacists.

Now you mention it the parallels are incredible. How have we not noticed it before!

Sponsored Links
My dad in law reads it, and with the virus it was really bad journalism. They downplayed the virus from the off, going on about civil liberties etc - and he did indeed take it as gospel, not helped by him starting to lose some his marbles a bit. He went out every day shopping in London, didn't wash his hands, wouldn't use the gel I got him and at 90, I think they played a part at putting him in danger. It took several weeks with us talking and showing him stuff for him to accept that there is a real risk, esp for the elderly.

So you confined your own father against his will within 4 walls for fear that he could die at 90???
Are you aware that we all have to die and the older you are the more chances that you die today?
Why spend what could be your last day locked indoors???
I would never do that, in fact, my kids didn't even try to talk me out of carrying on regardless.

Sponsored Links
So you confined your own father against his will within 4 walls for fear that he could die at 90???
Are you aware that we all have to die and the older you are the more chances that you die today?
Why spend what could be your last day locked indoors???
I would never do that, in fact, my kids didn't even try to talk me out of carrying on regardless.
Not my dad.
Yes, we didn't want him drowning to death and alone in a busy London hospital. We care about him and for that I am not going to apologise.

It could all be our last days - we don't know when the Grim Reaper will come knocking, why invite him in early?

Leaving them much, are you ?................:eek:
:LOL:

Who's playing the part of the Jews in this reimagining? It's hard to tell.

I suppose it would be the ethnic minority who are subject to oppression and extra-judicial killing.

Being randomly shot or arrested is a bit oppressive, don't you think?

Who's playing the part of the Jews in this reimagining? It's hard to tell.
Or the blacks, or the disabled, or the Slavs or the .... well anyone who is not black.

That's the thing when you have a group, a cause, a uniform, an agenda, it's the group vs everyone else - even the poor suckers who tag along with the group but are never really part of it, and never will be because they are different from the core membership.

Or the blacks, or the disabled, or the Slavs or the .... well anyone who is not black.

That's the thing when you have a group, a cause, a uniform, an agenda, it's the group vs everyone else - even the poor suckers who tag along with the group but are never really part of it, and never will be because they are different from the core membership.
I see. So you're saying defund the police?

Since the person who started this thread homed in on BLM, we can't avoid thinking of black Americans killed by American cops.

Which of them is the oppressed minority? And which is the group with a uniform and an agenda?

Is it the cops?

Here's one for Woody.

When Tulsa, Oklahoma, presaged Krystallnacht, who played the part of the Jews? And who the Sturmabteilung?

Was it the same group as in Rosewood, Florida? And Ocoee?

Which part did the "forces of law and order" play?

Parallels may be unwelcome to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back