Fashion news - black is the new brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the woke should wake up
Ah, so BLM is going to purge the dissident elements! I'd have gone more post-revolution communist Russia as an analogy then, but it lacks the fun of calling BLM Nazis I suppose.

Sponsored Links
I thought Woody was saying that was the racist cops? Surely they match his criteria better?

Did I misunderstand?

I don't know anyone campaigning for that.

You'll be the first.

Sponsored Links
lsehbxzc56f51.jpg

Nonsense. BLM are largely peaceful protests.

Kristalnacht lol.:rolleyes:
But I wonder what would happen should 'vested interests' turn this into a 'them and us' situation?

After all, certain far right political parties were unfairly denied proportional representation (by our electoral system), and look what has happened in the UK since.

There will always be a few people who are able to manipulate any situation to their advantage!

All it will take is an incident such as that which triggered the 2011 riots, and if the crackdown is so vindictive then all bets are off!

And the poverty that is about to hit worldwide will not exactly help, since when the chips are down human instinct is to blame 'the other lot'!

Armed yanks on the streets of the UK. Where?
Since when was Loiseville in the UK?

Kristalnacht lol. Crikey Woods should write for the Wail. I didn't see you jumping up and down when Yanks were threatening with their pistols and semi automatics.

Last edited:

This is very funny.

There is no need for stab vests on a march, can not see a bunch of the racist cops coming out in broad day light in everyones vision to get on with there wicked ways.

Good and bad in everything. I was once working with someone (old black guy) who for three hours straight was absoloutly talking my head off with his facts on history on how i am the descendant of the devil because i have white skin.
Luckily it was near the end of the working day so i just put up with the nonsence.

Its not the color of your skin that attracts the cops attention, from my POV its all to do with demeanour and character.

There is no need for stab vests on a march
Unless you are being attacked by white supremacists.

, can not see a bunch of the racist cops coming out in broad day light in everyones vision to get on with there wicked ways.
You make it sound as though it is just the police who want to murder black people. Now that it hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back