fast cars

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i didnt know they made cars go so fast, Had a spin in a skyline ffs it is mental only 85k a bargain and will beat all the usually top range cars on the road

Sponsored Links
We’re running a Golf R just shy of 400bhp, 0-60 is 3.2secs.
@Pin 5 had a nice Seat.

Was looking to get an RS3 after Florida this year but SWMBO and the eldest are pushing for a Merc A45 AMG

@gasmarc wait till you see the Skylines when Nizmo have had a play

I do like a merc but the prices for some of there old gear is eye watering . I did have a lift in a merc con amg after a track day. I think the first thing I said when i could speak was who needs drugs.:ROFLMAO:. I think he mentioned 500bhp for the one we were in which is there track day car. And I thought the jag was quick at 5.6 :LOL:

Sponsored Links
We’re running a Golf R just shy of 400bhp, 0-60 is 3.2secs.
@Pin 5 had a nice Seat.

Was looking to get an RS3 after Florida this year but SWMBO and the eldest are pushing for a Merc A45 AMG

@gasmarc wait till you see the Skylines when Nizmo have had a play

New A45 is faster but I don't think it sounds as good as the old A45. I've got an obsession with wanting am rs3 at the minute just for the 5 pot and the sound.

Plus I want awd/4wd :sneaky:

the nissan can have 4wd and a snip at 85k for a fast car and mops everything else that i know of

The old Audi and Merc were very well made cars. I use to have the privilage of getting a lift some mornings with a petrol head who had what looked like a basic audi 80 but had the gti engine or bigger :LOL:

Mate just got a porche 911 carrera turbo as a courtesy car while his jag is in getting fixed picked it up in the rain said he sh#t himself driving it home .

drive an e63 cls merc,first weekend with it cost tyres,other half drove it in the snow and went sideways frequently until i explained use the manual box instead...
nice cars and the cruise control works at over 150mph....

Fast car check out the new ultima that has just been released

There demo car has been restricted geared at 250 mph

Running a variant of the new chevy LS1 engines

Saw it at goodwood
They are taking orders now if any one is interested? Turn key price to that spec dunno

Self build 70 to 80 grand

Sponsored Links
Back