Uno turbo Mk 1 (mental)
Rover sdi Vitesse.
Carlton gsi 24v. Brilliant sleeper car.
Subaru P1
Mini Cooper s.

Now into lard arse cars.
Mercedes. C class. E class, S class.
BMW. 7 series.
Current car Range Rover evouge. (Wife loves it).

Scooby p1 would be my pick of that bunch, do you still have it?

Sponsored Links
A local lad who buys and sells pretty much everything has a 22b. I think they are based on the P1. I had the old RA wrx. It was fast but I never really trusted it going fast into a bend

A local lad who buys and sells pretty much everything has a 22b. I think they are based on the P1. I had the old RA wrx. It was fast but I never really trusted it going fast into a bend

Surely the handling especially in the twisties is the best thing about them?!

I’ve had

Astra gte 16v
306gti-6
Focus st
Golf r32 mk4
Clk 55 Amg

Looking at buying a Jeep V8 this week for the winter, SRT or Hemi looking good atm.

Sponsored Links
DM

Re the P1, no the wife made me get rid of it 6 months after I brought it. I brought it new after my heart attack as a gift to my self for surviving. Only issue is it brought the worst out of me.

Your cars reminded me I also had a R32,Mk4 it was a nice car. Massive Koenig seats.
Also
Lotus Elan (it was a dog)
TR6. Good in a straight line, but not round corners.

Over the years a group of used to pool cars, I’ve had

XR2
MR2 twin turbo
MX5 supercharger
Elise
TTS Lhd
Golf Mk4 & 5 R32
Golf Mk6 & 7 R
A3 S Line Convertible.

The lads have had some mental stuff,
Lancia delta Intergrale
91plate LHD M3
911’s various
Evo 5-10
Suberu’s Most
M3’s most including some Brabus and Alpina crap.

Best was a kit car that ran a R1 engine and was under 500kg, it was ****ing lethal.

========================================================
Threads like this will be booted to General Discussion unless marked with the green OT (option in orignal post). Thats what its for.
Mod
========================================================

Last edited by a moderator:
Cars Ive had
Two tone Wolsley 6/90 (My very first motor with a bench front seat)
Ford ZepherCovertable Mk2
2+2 E Type

Currently running 2006 C5 estate 2litre Turbo deisel which probably could out corner and out brake the Jag

Surely the handling especially in the twisties is the best thing about them?!

As I’ve said before Evos are far superior handling wise. The RA was still a good car, I just got the feeling the back end was loose because of the centre active diff control. It seemed to favour the rear wheels too much

Cars I miss, MG Magnette series ZA, police spec. I loved it, valve radio, leather sests and walnut dash. It had hardened suspension and high compression, police spec engine. Once I put radials on it it was on rails. My SAAB 9000 was the most comfortable.

I did have a tr5 that was mental and had to go before I had an accident

Not sure my knees would allow me to get in, or out, of those cars without help.

Beautiful looking motors.

Sponsored Links
Back