Fat parents arrested for bringing up fat kid.

Sponsored Links
My point is....

Police rush to the scene of nosealls house being burgled..... or arrest a couple of fat crap parents.

It's a conundrum mate. :D

Is it worth it.????
Oh I see!

You want to turn this into a debate about the rozzers so that you can engage in a prolonged attack on the deployment of police resources.

For a second there me and a lot of others were fooled into thinking you were forming a debate about poor parenting.

Ho hum. :rolleyes:

How is it a conundrum? Please explain?

My point is....

Police rush to the scene of nosealls house being burgled..... or arrest a couple of fat crap parents.

It's a conundrum mate. :D

Is it worth it.????
Oh I see!

You want to turn this into a debate about the rozzers so that you can engage in a prolonged attack on the deployment of police resources.

For a second there me and a lot of others were fooled into thinking you were forming a debate about poor parenting.

Ho hum. :rolleyes:

How is it a conundrum? Please explain?

Are you completely bonkers.?? :LOL:

Where's the need for that kind of nonsense????

Who's upset you this time.??? :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links

It may seem like a waste of police resources, but the alternative is to give social services or civil servants more power, lesser of two evils.

no, they are killing their child and costing the country money.

If you look at all costs, fat people, smokers, drinkers, save us a lot of money, they pay more in tax (junk food is not exempt), and they don't cost us old age care, the biggest cost to the state.

But money should really not come into it, kids cost money, old people cost money, sports injuries cost money, diy accidents cost money.

I *half* agree with the principle of costs as a way of managing bad behaviour (people saying they have to quit because it costs to much), but absolutely disagree with judging health behaviour based upon cost.

Fat parents arrested for bringing up fat kid.

just shows how shockingly greedy fatties can be - to eat a child is disgusting. and if they'd managed to keep it down its possible nobody would have known.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I think most people seem to have missed that gem!

So , the authorities stopped teaching domestic science, banned competitive sports, fed the kids turkey twizzlers for lunch and sold off the playing fields.

Then they arrest the parents because their kids are getting fat. :confused:

The jubba is triple the weight they ought to be. I think police involvement is perfecty-well justified in this instance.

But how is it we can justify the cost of arresting fat people and not worry about the complaint of ten burglars in nosealls back garden (for example).

"I'm being burgled, get round here now"

"Sorry for the delay Sir, All units are currently squeezing fat people in the back of their vans."

I don't get it.

Sponsored Links
Back