Faulty Drayton Programmer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I wonder if anyone could offer some advice.

I have a Drayton control programmer for my central heating and hot water. The hot water randomly switches on altough still shows that it's switched off. To rectify i have to advance the hot water which turns the boiler off. Although on the programmer the light is on. Basically it does the opposite to what you tell it to do. This does not follow the timer, it does it at any time. It then rectifies it eventually on its own. While this is happening, the heating won't come on. Please help! :confused:

Sponsored Links
I am aware that I may need a new programmer. I was only checking whether it could have been anything else causing the problem before i go to the expense of replacing the programmer or if anyone had experienced similar problems with a Drayton programmer.

Sponsored Links
Make sure you buy a model with independent setting; it will make a big difference if you program it correctly.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back