FAVOURITE ADVERT.

I'm assuming that it's computer graphics or something they've used on the wee dog - if I thought they'd done anything cruel I wouldn't be liking it - it's just him singing his little head off in the car.
I think it was just his first time in front of the camera

Sponsored Links
Aww stoppit! You're now all making me feel guilty for liking the singing dawgie!

Sponsored Links
My vote goes to the one with the alligator and the wide-mouthed frog.

"I'm an alligator. I love (something I can't remember), surrounded by thick milk chocolate, surrounded by wide-mouthed frog."

"You don't say!", the frog replies, pulling its mouth in as far as it'll go. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Does anybody remember what that something was? :confused: :confused: :confused:

The stupidest advert I remember was for L*nx. It began by showing us that, in the previous two decades, the product hadn't been much good. Why should we believe that it's got any better? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Vote for most annoying ad must go to the Crazy Frog one. Luckily that's one craze that seems to have died a death.

The one that really get's up my nose is the millionaire Parkinson trying to flog death insurance...with the offer of a free 20p Chinese Parker pen.

Same with the Carol Vorderman ones before the crash, trying to get everyone up to their necks in debt.They soon dried up when the banking stuff hit the fan.. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back