Fear?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If the terrorists intention was to kill as many people in "7/7" as they did in "9/11", they failed.

If they wanted to dampen the spirit of Londoners, they failed too.

But to get people on edge throughout the country and to incite fear, look at this.

I would like to think I'd stand firm, but firstly I wouldn't have been allowed, and secondly I have to admit I'd have been a bit worried too.

The country may not quite be the same for a good while yet...

Sponsored Links
Some French call our capital Londonistan, why is that I wonder?

Read that some suspects in the Madrid Murder atrocity fled to UK .. Someone knows this? Do they remain here?
:eek: But then maybe not shocked at all ....

Pip, believe me mate the boys know who is doing what and those potential suspects that could be involved. same as in Ireland, they know and knew every potential suspects face, address etc. The one thing that stops us from bringing these people in is the Human Rights Act. Well maybe we should start extraditing, locking up etc. The people of this country deserve protection and if that is what it takes then so be it. Bol*ox to upsetting this minority or this religion if they don't like it then they can f*ck off as well! :evil:

The country may not quite be the same for a good while yet...
I remmeber the terror I felt in 70s Birmingham when IRA bombed the Mulberry Bush and Tavern int the town. The absolute panic and sights will stay with me forever. as will the friends lost!.
I am wondering how long it will be before Al quada will have a seat in the commons next to adams and Mcguiness. But I daresay the Guardian :)roll:) readers amongst us will rejoice when that happens

Sponsored Links
I think it is better these Anti Western Muslim groups are allowed to stay in the OPEN .... Finsbury Park mosque springs to mind ,the Brit Intell services are Im sure very deep in these groups ...
I would hate to see these stupid evil groups go underground an recuit in secret ...

I would be far happy they dont spew their hate against the UK but its a sense of free speach that our democratic society holds dear ,within the Laws of the Land ,of course ,Rant about killing an like that Hammy hook fella you get locked up (GOOD!)

an hearing Red Ken Livingstone wailing his distaste at the London bombers as he openly supported the PIRA in the 70s/80s...hmm

he would shrill "one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter" ,who would of thought that 2 PIRA would know be in Govt as PMs ...urgh

btw the Govt are happy now there have the exclusion zone around Westminster/Parliment an their security is paramount ...its joe bloggs who gets put in the frontline

back too Free Speach ...
Wasnt it Voltaire
who said If you take away free speach then man is lost forever.....

What I don't get is why they stay here.

Now, I dislike the current government's crusade against the middle-class, however I can tolerate it. I know that in a few years the government will change, I'll be a bit happier for a while, and it will bounce between the two for as long as I live.

However, if I had a genuine hatred of this country, it's traditions and all it stands for,

1) I wouldn't have moved here
2) If I had been born here I would be considering moving away.

There are PLENTY of islamic countries, even Iran if you want a full-on theocracy. Instead of sitting in Finsbury Park mosque, pi**ing and b*tching and whining about how 98% of this country doesn't share your beliefs, get the funk out. We are pretty happy the way we are. We like bacon. We like looking at girls' cleavage in public. We like beer. We think a nice rare steak is good, why drain all the blood out? We like Christmas and Easter, and have no idea what the hell Eid is about. We like the Solar calenda, the Lunar calendar is wrong! We like painting pictures of people and animals. We feel no need for circumcision except where medical neccesity dictates.

They reckon the reason Madrid was bombed is because it had been a Moorish land, and Ozzy BL wants it back in the hands of muslims... well, sorry mate, but before the Moors invaded it in the 8th century it was a Christian land! In fact, it was populated by Goths, who were of course a Germanic people... therefore we (as a Germanic country) have more claim to it than any muslim! :LOL:

In this country a muslim has the right to practice their beliefs openly and with tolerance from those around them. However, our laws take precedence, and I would like to think our traditions take precedence too. Every muslim I have ever met certainly appears to appreciate this. I asked a muslim friend if the Immam makes the call to prayer from the top of the minoret in British mosques, he says not. Let's face it, if you got woken up at dawn every day by a sound not unlike a cat in pain, you would be pretty angry. Yet he has never complained about church bells waking him up on a Sunday.

AdamW
I think your posts very unjust to the muslim religion ,theirs like our can be interperated to hate .. look at Munkey Bush he is a christian fundementleist /think muslim jihard.. you on the same page as these idiots

in the bible they the christ/terrorist hate
in the Koran they the muslim /jihard hate

we need to stop the HATE ... Bring OUR Troops home from Iraq which he was going to announce last week /when Bush FU**ed us with climate control ,
"The US doesnt suffer from Climate Change , I will not agree to any kyoto measures"bush 4 July 05

blair
"The Brit Govt will redeploy the British service men in Iraq ... " last monday 4 July 05

me thinks america had more to win letting Cia bomb us back to Iraq

Moz said:
AdamW
I think your posts very unjust to the muslim religion ,theirs like our can be interperated to hate .. look at Munkey Bush he is a christian fundementleist /think muslim jihard.. you on the same page as these idiots

in the bible they the christ/terrorist hate
in the Koran they the muslim /jihard hate

we need to stop the HATE ... Bring OUR Troops home from Iraq which he was going to announce last week /when Bush FU**ed us with climate control ,
"The US doesnt suffer from Climate Change , I will not agree to any kyoto measures"bush 4 July 05

blair
"The Brit Govt will redeploy the British service men in Iraq ... " last monday 4 July 05

me thinks america had more to win letting Cia bomb us back to Iraq

Number 1) You dont know what you are talking about

Number 2) Stop talking

Number 3) You talk alot of sh*t

Number 4) You talk loads of it looking at your other posts!

Sponsored Links
Back