FEARS/PHOBIAS

Brightness said:
Personally, I would love to go and visit some of these 'spiritual' places & meditate with Buddhists etc. I love to learn about 'spiritual cultures' too.

You sure about the above :D

Brightness said:
And an even worse one than that .... The Hare Krishnas who dress in orange robes and clash tambourines... OMG I would rather die than be within a mile of them.

Apparently when I was five, some of them came dancing down the street and banging tambourines and things and I peed my pants in fright and then fainted :cry: My uncle had to take me into a shop until they had gone away. Even now they petrifie me - don't know why :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Eddie M said:
Brightness said:
Personally, I would love to go and visit some of these 'spiritual' places & meditate with Buddhists etc. I love to learn about 'spiritual cultures' too.

You sure about the above :D

Brightness said:
And an even worse one than that .... The Hare Krishnas who dress in orange robes and clash tambourines... OMG I would rather die than be within a mile of them.

Apparently when I was five, some of them came dancing down the street and banging tambourines and things and I peed my pants in fright and then fainted :cry: My uncle had to take me into a shop until they had gone away. Even now they petrifie me - don't know why :rolleyes:

Yep absolutely. Buddhists are totally different to Hare Krishnas they don't hop from foot to foot banging their tambourines and singing hare krishna at the tops of their voices! Buddhists are peace loving people, not noise makers! I think it was the noise that terrified me in the first place.

I am a country kid you see & even now loud bangs and noises have a terrible effect on me whereas I find animal noises and country smells quite soothing. I really don't know how people who live in cities cope. I'd be in a strait jacket in the loony bin!

Richardp said:
The Dentist :(

Is it because of that high pitched 'zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz' you hear as the drill is coming towards you. Then as it reaches the enamel of your tooth the pitch changes as the fine drill point heads towards the nerve.

Or is it that 'crunch' you hear as the dentist twists, turns and pushes on that rotten tooth, desperately trying to remove it with his 'tile cutter' pliers

Or is it just that the dentist's assistant is ugly? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
empip said:
notb665 said:
Formication.
Coked up are we?
:D
..........Mastication.......few teeth left :eek: No Fear of dentist now..having had fillings without anatshetic when @ primary school.THAT was fear :evil:

Sponsored Links
Back