Feed pipe into waterfall - last question tonight!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am trying to make a neat job of feeding the 1.25" water feed pipe into my pre formed glass fibre 'rock' waterfall.

I dont really want the unsightly appearance of this big black hose just dropped over the top of it.

Before I set to with a drill and water tank type connector can anyone offer me any advice on eiether concealing it or preferably feeding it into the waterfall via a tank connector. Obviously the uneven surface of the waterfall will need addressing if the arrangement is to remain watertight

Sponsored Links
there is (believe it or not) a reason why you have the ugly hose pointing down over the top.

see this

Err what about using some rocks? Get a few small slabs (crazy paving style). Mortar them in place at the top of your preformed waterall. Lay your outlet pipe on top, then arrange small boulder shaped rocks on top to hide it. Make sure the slabs are arranged let the water flows ok into the waterfall. Think natural.

Paperspace said:
Err what about using some rocks?

That's exactly what I thought when I was doing my pond...

Pondpic.jpg

Sponsored Links
Paperspace said:
Err what about using some rocks? Get a few small slabs (crazy paving style). Mortar them in place at the top of your preformed waterall. Lay your outlet pipe on top, then arrange small boulder shaped rocks on top to hide it. Make sure the slabs are arranged let the water flows ok into the waterfall. Think natural.

Its probable that since the initial post was made in July that it has probably been done and finished some time ago

breezer said:
Paperspace said:

Its probable that since the initial post was made in July that it has probably been done and finished some time ago

or, if it looks anything like that monstrosity, his wife will have told him to dismantle it again. IMHO

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back