Feeling fined, are you?

Crikey, you aint half spent some stupid money going there. (y)

Oh, give @transam a break, @noseall : better him watching legalised and safe speeding, than taking it out onto the public highway.
Gets his fix in a safe and controlled manner.

My speeding ticket was incurred whilst travelling to the festival
Of speed :ROFLMAO:

Oh. Aaaah..................................

:ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Speeding fines are a cash cow, no doubt, but a 20 limit outside a school has got to be safer than a 30 limit.

Blup
Of course and they need to be rare enough so that people see them as special and comply. Not the blanket 20s we see everywhere in certain towns and cities. 86% of drivers exceed 20 limits and there is no evidence that accident rates reduce. In fact the reverse is true.

Personally I would say carpet the roads with zebra crossings outside schools and then you don't have so many chances of kids running out in front of cars.

Sponsored Links
You can't accuse the validity of statistics per se if people are simply lying.
I mean changes in the way data is collected ( or no longer collected) but presented in the same way e.g unemployment or crime figures.

Blup

Back in the day when I and a group of others all had motorbikes

We all got caught in a mass speeding stop

They knew out route and pinched us all ( (9 of us)

Used to be a Sunday morning run which culminated in a burn up through the local high street you could hear the pains of glass rattling in the shop windows as I gunned my open mega weslake through there

Weskake ended up in Sweden
Like to think that some one out there is shattering the silence on a Sunday morning burn up ????

No, they really can. It is contingent on a little common sense, education and intelligence. Quite beyond the gentleman on the Clapham omnibus, let alone forum idiots.
Replying along the lines of "You're too stupid to understand the answer" means that you don't know the answer.

you can read it here:
Thanks for the sensible reply at least!

So the answer is...surveys. Such surveys cannot possibly be reliable though; an unreliable and dishonest agency (i.e. the British Government) with a vested interest in telling us that crime is decreasing is asking people who deliberately and illegally induce mental illness on themselves to report on how often they do it.

Replying along the lines of "You're too stupid to understand the answer" means that you don't know the answer.
No, it just means it would be a waste of effort because you pretend to be hard of understanding, too lazy to look anything up for yourself, etc.
That level of "stats" is trivial.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back