FENCE SPRAYER

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there folks, any one out there which can help me please??

I have a massive long fence to paint its slatted and i have been doing it all day now, there must be a quicker way of doing this. I have tried a brush and roller but still takes ages. Not even HALF done yet.

I have seen these sprayers has any one used them or can tell me a good srayer out there. I do have a compressor which I thought maybe get gun for that?

Many thanks Paul.

Sponsored Links
The fence sprayers are fine for your needs and a lot less hassle.

Dec

Hi Dec, have you used this sprayers before? which one do you recomend? I have got an air commpressor do you think i should use this ansd get gun for it?

Need it to be a good job as its for someone am doing this for

Thanks Paul

The problems with the gun are the size of the nozzle, and the correct thinning of the paint to name just two. I use the Cuprinol fence sprayer, it is quick, does a good job and it's easy to clean.

Dec

Sponsored Links
OK thanks guys.

Dec i have that make in paint but its not the spray type do you think i would get away wi thinning it down a wee bit so i could use it thru this sraper? as bought paint now. The paint is pretty thin anyway. can you give me an idea how thin the spray paint is.

Sorry for all the questions. lol.

Paul.

becareful spraying the fence as I managed to cover the old dears car in tiny spots of spray that was and arse to remove. and also the neighbours conservatory!!!! which was a good 20 meters away from where I was spraying!!!

Just a warning that I found out the hard way

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back