Feral Britain.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A mum and her daughter commit suicide because the were subjected to a campaign of intimidation by local yobs, the old bill sounded like social workers when they said the did nothing about it because they didn't want to criminalise the animals involved. I would have thought that by smashing windows, theft, trespassing and threatening to to kill the womans disabled daughter the Feral scum involved have criminalised themselves. :mad:

The sad thing is that this is not an isolated case, it is happening all over this country, if the police are not going to protect the most vulnerable in the community is?

Sponsored Links
It was in the papers and on the news over the last few days, the woman was called pilkington.

If the colour of their skin was different i wonder i they would have got a better response from the police.

Sponsored Links
the problem is that they can't arrest the little darlings if they are under age..

if they changed the law to allow kids to be arrested and sent to work houses we wouldn't have half the trouble..

oh, and the daughter didn't commit suicide.. mommy dearest torched the car with herself and her dissabled daughter in it.. so mommy committed murder..

the problem is that they can't arrest the little darlings if they are under age..

yep.....Parent/parents should be held accountable....They have to be....

oh, and the daughter didn't commit suicide.. mommy dearest torched the car with herself and her dissabled daughter in it.. so mommy committed murder..

As sad as it is...your right ......

Makes you wonder what the neighbours were like? If someone was abusing a disabled neighbour of mine like this I would intervene. I suspect they had the kind of neighbours that closed the curtains and pretended nothing was happening...or worse they were involved in some way.

yeah sure you would..
a gang of 20 kids is hurling stones at a neighbours property and you're going out there on your lonesome to shoo them off..
it only takes on idiot with a knife and you're a dead man..

it had been going on for a long time so the neihbours at least could have put enough complaints in for the police to take notice and make arrest's.

but sometimes everyone likes to stay safe and just watch what happens.

poor family.

there's no way I would sit back and let a disabled person get severly abused by local "yoof". Obviously I'm not gonna go and confront 20 hoodies with knives on my own, but thats where family and community come into play. I've never been in any serious trouble in my life, but I'm under no doubt if I were, I'd quickly have some help. There was some footage recently on a "cops with cameras" style programme where a large group of idiots was running a mok. One guy went with his mates to smash and nick some cars, a few guys come out the house and beat him up. nice work, it can be done, but no, not alone.

Sponsored Links
Back