Ferolli Domina 80E problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Ferrolli Domina 80e combi boiler which is over 10 years old. At the moment I have the thermostat on the boiler for the heating side turned right down to the off position, the other night I found that the heating had come on! not nice in this weather, so I turned the power to the boiler off and left it off overnight. I then turned it back on hoping this had reset the problem but later on in the evening the same thing happened. Could this be a fault on the PCB?
Advice needed please

Sponsored Links
It could be, BUT I would be checking a lot of other things first such as the Diverter Valve! ;)

Thanks for reply
How would I go about checking diverter valve?
And would it be diverter valve as the heating is coming on even when hot water is not called for?

Unfortunately your boiler does not have a diverter valve ;) you were probably right with your first guess with the pcb but you will need to get it confirmed before replacing any thing.

Sponsored Links
Registered gas installer

just something for you to note, there are a few things that can cause the heating to come on with no demand other than the pcb, so please dont fit a new board as a hope and see tactic

Whoops! :oops: thankfully I don't see too many Ferroli's so didn't realise this one had a 4 pipe Hex Sorry OP!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back