Ferolli Optimax 25 C displaying 'd'

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Guys,

Stumbled across this site in my search for an answer to my Ferolli boiler (I know it's a poor boiler). Went away for the weekend and came back to hot water but no heat. Instead I get a 'd' displayed for a short while and absolutely nothing. Resetting the boiler does nothing, the boiler won't even fire up when the heating is solely on. I've checked the external controls and don't suspect an error there.

I've searched high and low and found out that 'd' stands for delay. Is this correct, furthermore I've read differing explainations to what causes this delay, everything from faulty rad valves to the timeclock or primary flow sensor. Any of your thoughts as what to check would be appreciated.

Mark

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the advice, I've actually had the boiler off for over an hour and the same thing happened. I can't quite understand why information inthe instruction manual is so poor although it seems to be a common complaint.

Mark

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back