Ferrorli optimax 25 - only -- displayed and not working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,
Can anyone please let me know what could be the likely possiblity of making my ferroli optimax 25 working back again?
Last night suddenly heating and hotwater stopped working. On the display instead of showing any error code it's showing 2 dashes --. I tried to switch off the power and switched it back on, but of no use.
Ferroli optimax 25
installed in 2005.
Any help is much appreciated.
I live in Bexleyheath, Kent, any plubmer near by could come and have a look at it?

Thanks,
Sarath

Sponsored Links
Hi Sarath your boiler is in the off mode, try pressing the off button for 5 seconds and see if the boiler comes back on.

the off button has eco/comfort written on it.

Thanks for the reply, i tried to find the on/eco button, but could not find it anywhere on the boiler.I went through the manual and they did not specify any on/eco button.
I only see a reset button but it's not working. how many times i press reset button and hold it also, it won't work.

Last edited:
Is this your boiler ?
Capture.PNG

if it is the two dashes mean the boiler is switched off, press and hold the reset button for at least five seconds, if that don't work you will have to get someone to look at it.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back