Ferroli boilers - any one else had trouble with service?

Too right, mine was fitted by independants and good, honest, hardworking guys, i am certainly not going to rubish their good name for what is plainly a Ferroli manufacturing fault. Even with my limited experience this is apparent. But then again what do the big companies care...very little...good luck

Sponsored Links
We have fitted Ferroli boilers and not had much of a problem, as Telly Tony said; it's quicker & better customer service to do the repair yourself. Frankly, I value the experience & knowledge I gained by doing so on the odd occasion it's required. If you're a RGI & you brick it every time you get a fault on a combi you have fitted, I suggest you stick to changing tap washers.

Of course some manufacturer's customer service is better than others, but for example Worchester Tupperware Bosch; great customer services, but their hot shot salesmen will knowingly arrange contract support to fitters that are not ever Gas Safe RGIs!!!

Would'nt disagree with delta T . One should Never recommend & install , any boiler u cant fix or dont stock spares for , but if u fix some manu's boiler under warranty u would not expect them to threaten to invalidate the warranty , e.g biasi u.k , & even if they dont u should expect the parts to be replaced !!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back