ferroli falcon boiler not starting. help !!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
have just bought a property with one of thest boilers in. we do not know if it was ok before we changed radiators around in the hose or not all we know now is that the bar light is on and i cannot get rid of it. we refilled the system back up to 2-2.5 bar but still cannot get the light out or the boiler/hot water to fire up

Sponsored Links
Probably the low water pressure switch that's faulty or is full of 'stuff' if that boiler has one.

does anyone know what part this is on a falcon boiler ?

does anyone know what part this is on a falcon boiler ?

From memory it's at the bottom front, brass part with a blue plastic head and three terminals. You can take it out but you'll have to drop the pressure first then give a clean out, the 'hole' or orifice is pretty small so you might need to poke around with a needle to clear it but you might be as well just buying a new one, should be around £20 tops.

But, as I said before I'm not sure if your boiler has one.

Try Ferroli Tech on

01283 714800

You'll have to give them the exact boiler model.

Sponsored Links
If i remember right the bar light is on permanently, flashing when low pressure. is the boiler doing anything when you turn the tap on. i.e flashing light under the picture of tap

Kev,

Where do you get all these MI's from?

Oh, and the chicken lasagne sounds good....

Paul.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back