Ferroli Improvements?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Recent Ferroli history is not good but i have recently been hearing that Ferroli Uk have seen a large investment in training facilities & after sales?
I have also heard that their new boiler being launched is a very good bit of kit.

Has anyone else heard these rumours and what are your thoughts as i have been approached by the ferroli rep to install some of their boilers.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Ferroli is a bit like Landrover.

Their next product is always promised to be more reliable than the last one.

Only improvement for ferolli is not fitting them the mondena was a good unit imo, now they are just a PITA

Sponsored Links
Only improvement for ferolli is not fitting them the mondena was a good unit imo, now they are just a PITA

Thanks for the feedback, i have heard today they are launching a new boiler at phex based on the modena?

I know there recent history is incredibly bad but its a good offer from the rep and i wanted to see what people knew as most boiler manufactures have been through the mill at some point

I heard it was trying to copy the Intergas design.

to be honest the brand does not fill me with confidence or the imagine of quality but I will be willing to try them out if the product warranted it.

also a test boiler would not go a miss as well.

yes why not make yourself and your customers the guinea pigs for a new product from one of the worst manufacturers in the uk. Can't imagine why not :rolleyes:

I heard it was trying to copy the Intergas design.

Vaillant tried and failed :LOL:

Ferroli used to have a bi-thermal heat exchanger previous to the new model?

what would others suggest in a similar price range?

I just look at other manufactures and most at some stage have had some aweful products and after sales but have come back and Ferroli are big in europe so surely they cant be that bad can they?

I am just trying to be open-minded about it but feedback seems poor do people really think they are not capable of bringing out a good product?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back