fga's

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
may sound like an odd request but does anyone know if and where you can hire flue gas analysers. I have just started back out self employed and cannot go to purchasing one until i have a bit more work. any help in this dept would be a help. does anyone know the best place to purchase the telegan sprint equip at discount prices.

Sponsored Links
may sound like an odd request but does anyone know if and where you can hire flue gas analysers. I have just started back out self employed and cannot go to purchasing one until i have a bit more work. any help in this dept would be a help. does anyone know the best place to purchase the telegan sprint equip at discount prices.

doubt you will really find it viable:
http://www.hss.com/g/34077/Flue-Gas-Analyser.html

HSS £105 per week.

http://www.bis.fm/hire/index.asp

tried ebay?

or i could direct you to the back of my van but leave the drill please :LOL:

the vans not mine nor the fga, some how they always take my tools and drill but never the fga :evil:

Chers guys, checked the hss cat but couldn't find one. Off to the opticians now. Take your point about not being viable but whats a fella to do!

Sponsored Links
I think that Parts centre were doing a Testo for less than £300.. Not the one that you wanted but mine works fine and is easy to use

Chers guys, checked the hss cat but couldn't find one. Off to the opticians now. Take your point about not being viable but whats a fella to do!

Backheel the fga jobs or keep them until you have a weeks worth of use for it. Depends what work you are doing.

Parts centre £299 for testo 325 starter kit. FGA's are kinda of becoming a pointless tool if you aint got CPA1. according to corgis latest drivel that arrived through the door.

Yep, I did that last month.....More money up in smoke to fund the shinyarses

It really is a certificate well worth having and really is superb value for money..Just like the energy conservation certificate.. Money well spent
Not!!!

Your Combustion Performance Analysis certificate... If you use an FGA, then you must have a certificate to be able to use it..

lol oh yes of course, must remember to rush out and book up that one :!: :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back