Soundness using FGA

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone tell me how to use a anton sprint v2 flue gas analyser to do a soundness test as for i lost the CD rom which tells you how to do it using the analyser so i need help or does anyone have info on it? Im use to the old manometer but now just after getting the FGA and misplaced the CD rom for it :oops:

Sponsored Links
better posting in Combustion Chamber very helpfull in there i dont use sprint use testo and its very easy to do without instructions

from main menu select pressure, then Tightness, then simply follow the instructions on screen ;)

Sponsored Links
Sorry if i sound stupid this is a new analyser but its grand testing the soundness of appliances where you can pressurise using gas to working pressure but when testing new or altered pipework to say 100mbar when the meter is removed how the hell do you pressurise with air with this analyser do i have to buy a test T and pump seperate from the kit or is there a way of doing it with this analyser

Sorry if i sound stupid this is a new analyser but its grand testing the soundness of appliances where you can pressurise using gas to working pressure but when testing new or altered pipework to say 100mbar when the meter is removed how the hell do you pressurise with air with this analyser do i have to buy a test T and pump seperate from the kit or is there a way of doing it with this analyser

You wanna grab the Anton and rake off the rubber guard then smash it few times over your head!!! :)

obviously you will need to buy seperate kit to pressurise the pipe so you can check fo leaks

Im after figuring it all out last night but i have one more question there is the positive pressure inlet on the analyser for letby/ tightness tests but what the hell is the negative pressure inlet for on the analyser?

Negative pressures?! Alpha cb condensers require you to take both positive and negative readings. Worcester greenstars need a negative pressure test on the heat ex when servicing

Cause my manometer is f****d and i got a free FGA off someone, so im using that now :rolleyes:

I got a drain testing Manometer you can borrow :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back