Fiat Doblo engine problems.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I wonder if anyone can help, I have just bought a nice tidy 04 plate doblo 19muitijet diesle van off of a friend, I had been in the van a few times so I knew how it ran and it was a little sluggish but not being a turbo just thought it wasnt too bad, anyway I have now had the van three months and it has been pretty good up until a couple of weeks ago, it started holding back a little jurky at a certain rev I could either let off or power through it and it would be ok, but now its started to cut out no splutter just cuts out, once I have come to a stand still, turn it off and then back on it starts fine and pulls away, this was happening prob once or twice a week.
Yesterday I went to work after using at the weekend and it was fine to stopping at least twenty times in a twenty mile run, it has now become dangerous so I have booked it into a garage.. Has anyone had this problem!! if so please reply as I have a feeling its gonna cost a fair bit in the garage....

Sponsored Links
The first thing I would try would be a new fuel filter if it hasn't been changed lately.

Peter

Thanks for the reply Peter, yes have asked the garage to try this first as it the cheapest option and then go from there, fingers crossed its going in on Monday to a friends garage so I won't be ripped off.

Sponsored Links
Back