Film Remakes

Charles Laughton as Quasimodo, .....
A true classic and one still capable of engaging the attention of a younger generation. (Well it worked on my kids, anyway) Bit of romance, bit of violence and no forgone conclusions about how it will turn out..

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
The Day the Earth Stood Still, starring that talking clothes-horse Keanu bl**dy Reeves. What a turkey (at the risk of being turkeyist) :!:

i realise this may be obscure to all but the die hard bronson fan (me) or the knowledgeable film buff but they have remade The Mechanic. :(

from charlie bronson chewing the scenery to pieces whilst capping random folk off.... to cockernee wise guy jason statham, star of some of the most ill concieved films ever (including an awful remake of a terrible original, deathrace 2000).

i can already picture my anger at the cinema.....the breadknife is dreading it.

:evil:

... but they have remade The Mechanic. :(

from charlie bronson chewing the scenery to pieces whilst capping random folk off.... to cockernee wise guy jason statham, star of some of the most ill concieved films ever ....
Wow - that sounds like a real golden turkey. Bronson was RSC standard compared to Jason Statham! I must try to catch it sometime as long as I can find a decent piece of timber to bite on...

... but they have remade The Mechanic. :(

from charlie bronson chewing the scenery to pieces whilst capping random folk off.... to cockernee wise guy jason statham, star of some of the most ill concieved films ever ....
Wow - that sounds like a real golden turkey. Bronson was RSC standard compared to Jason Statham! I must try to catch it sometime as long as I can find a decent piece of timber to bite on...

compare if you dare. :LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F3EXaYwx6o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rhOlmK5uX8&feature=related

how cheesy is the 1972 trailer?? :LOL:

How about that Tarzan movie with Miles O'Keefe :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Truly awful. Even worse than that 'Greystoke' movie from the same era with Christopher Lambert in it. At least his grunts were convincing as the ape-man. I can't undertand a word he says, even when he's supposed to be speaking English. Jackie Chan can make a better job of it!

The new vestion of 'The Fly' was not a patch on the original IMO!

'help me.... help me' (Quote the fly with the mans head and arm, as the big spider approaches).

David.

No one can remake Blade Runner, but I would love to see it in 3D.

I think the wost remake was Titanic, "A night to remember" was full of drama suspense and fairly accurate.

Sponsored Links