Final proof, The labour party are anti semitic

Then the speech will be about allegations and personal smears than policies. These can be addressed in another venue.

I wouldn't expect May to answer any questions about Bojo ill advised recital of Kiplings poem in a Myanmar Buddhist temple. Sometime you do need to keep on message.

He manage to mention Palestine though.......

Oh wait, he couldve addressed that in another venue and stayed on message

Sponsored Links
He manage to mention Palestine though.......

Oh wait, he couldve addressed that in another venue and stayed on message

Did he mention Israel.

So are you arguing that because he mentioned Palestine this would be seen as anti-semitic?

Thats why Im surprised Corbyn didnt stamp on it in his speech

I'm surprised notch didn't try to scotch the rumours that he is Jack the Ripper.

He's strangely reluctant to deny it.

Has anyone mentioned that the previous leader of the Labour Party (a whole two years ago) was Jewish?

Sponsored Links
Then the speech will be about allegations and personal smears than policies. These can be addressed in another venue.

I wouldn't expect May to answer any questions about Bojo ill advised recital of Kiplings poem in a Myanmar Buddhist temple. Sometime you do need to keep on message.

I would expect it if it had been a major news story over a long period, Yes.

Also Corbyn was addressing his party faithful, he could have told them very powerfully he would not tolerate any anti semitism from any corner of the party.

But he didnt.

Has anyone mentioned that the previous leader of the Labour Party (a whole two years ago) was Jewish?

Doubt anyone remembers who that was TBH. Was it John Smith? He was a nice guy wasn't he.

Just googled it. Gordon Brown. Another winner :ROFLMAO:

I was interested to read in "The Times of Israel" that:

"Following two years in which the opposition Labour party has faced sustained criticism for its perceived failure to tackle allegations of anti-Semitism within its ranks, the study also explores attitudes towards Jews and Israel on the left. Under its far-left leader, Jeremy Corbyn, Labour polled 40% in May’s general election, while winning the backing of only 13% of Jews.

Despite the heightened tensions between the community and Corbyn’s supporters, the research indicates that levels of anti-Semitism on the left – including among those who identify as “very left-wing” – are no different from the population more generally. Instead, the most anti-Semitic group is to be found on the far-right, where anti-Jewish attitudes are two to four times higher than among Britons as a whole."

https://www.timesofisrael.com/devas...of-britons-agree-with-anti-israel-statements/

I wonder if the Times of Israel has given any more thought to this than Notch woodbine has?

It was a perfect opportunity for him to end any media claims of anti-semitism in his party.[/QUOTE] Isn't the cornerstone of British justice supposed to be 'innocent until proven guilty' so why should Corbyn have to prove anything, if his detractors have evidence of his alleged anti -Semitism then the onus is on them to produce it or else shut up.
The irony is that most of those who accuse Corbyn and his party of anti-Semitism have a history of anti-Semitism themselves, look at the history of the owners of the Daily Mail for example.

It was a perfect opportunity for him to end any media claims of anti-semitism in his party.
Isn't the cornerstone of British justice supposed to be 'innocent until proven guilty' so why should Corbyn have to prove anything, if his detractors have evidence of his alleged anti -Semitism then the onus is on them to produce it or else shut up.
The irony is that most of those who accuse Corbyn and his party of anti-Semitism have a history of anti-Semitism themselves, look at the history of the owners of the Daily Mail for example.[/QUOTE]

This labour MP thinks tweets are anti semitic

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41394265

Anti-Semitism is a manufactured prejudice, I have been in the pub all weekend and I have listened to discussions on all manner of subjects but I have not heard any mention of Jews or Israel by anyone.

Sponsored Links
Back