Find me these, get a fiver by paypal.....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well hey it isn't much but I'm fed up of looking so hopefully someone knows where to get em!

bathroom4.jpg

Its (hidden) bath feet and I've misplaced one somewhere!

Sponsored Links
dont worry about the feet, just use some threaded studding and rest it on the wood.

Now about that fiver.....

Sponsored Links
if you just use threaded rod without a foot then any builders merchant or screwfix will do.

or this lot do feet, as do countless others on a google search. now can i have my fiver?

If you use threaded rod it will sink into the wood, a coach bolt will do a better job or for a fiver you can have mine

have you done a search on google as there were loads of suppliers (did mean to put a link in my last post but it didnt come out) if im not getting a fiver you can do your own google search!

Ross Handling, google them lots and lots of different bits and peices like that.

The stuff on there is ideal but none in a long enough thread length :(

Bodgeit send me an email to sort out paying for the one you have, it wont let me reply to your private message brucemfindlayATgmail.com

Neo you win, a search for 'adjustable feet' found me what I needed!

pm me your paypal address, you saved me a big headache :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back