Finding an angle of a wall

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, im trying to re create the layout of an area outside my house for some planning documents and can measure the wall lengths just fine using a tape measure to the mm, but cant work out how to work out the angles of the walls. Is there a tool I can use for this, I can put in the corners and give the angle of each of the walls ?.

Sponsored Links
Can I use the double skin wall as an external wall ok, is there any building controls that say that I cant use it as a garage / shed wall, with it not having cavity wall insulation, not that I need it as its going to be a shed, but wasn't sure if building control was really backwards in that respect ?.

Sponsored Links
Can I use the double skin wall as an external wall ok, is there any building controls that say that I cant use it as a garage / shed wall, with it not having cavity wall insulation, not that I need it as its going to be a shed, but wasn't sure if building control was really backwards in that respect ?.

Or if it is not acceptable to code I suppose I could just construct blockwork on the inside, and then have insulation between the blockwork and the existing wall ?.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back