finding an electrician

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How can I find a good electrician in London, apart from from the Rated People website?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
you could try joining which? . This give you access to which?local - a website where which members post up trades people and rate them. Unlike rated people, trades cannot put themselves on.

I don't work for which? but I have been recommended on this site, that's how I know about it. I'm not even a which? member!

I think you can do a trial membership for a £1.

BTW which? members are pretty discerning and don't put up with carp trades...

personally i would never use rated people, check a cowboy sorry trade or any of the multitude of leeeches that rob the tradesmen of hard earned just to keep them set up as judge & jury of the trades and also isn't it funny how negative comments never appear on these sites! even though every tradesmen has their off days occassionally (some more often than others!!)
i could go on checka if i pay up and they can write me a good review and they would remove any negativity so long as i keep paying their ransom!
I CHOOSE NOT TO! i have a good customer base and most use me time and time again often recommending me to friends
so take a look at the link posted earlier for competent persons, pick 3 and get them to quote (quote not estimate) and good luck

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back