Finished Decking!

Sponsored Links
nice, only observation i would make is that i would hav run the boards at 90 degrees to teh way you have them to get the grip of the boards as you come in and out of the door, but only a minor point.

yes intresting plumbing! :D

Thanks thermo the water runs off the boards that way so there not much rain water on the deck and its slipy when wet for the moment but i get your point!

Whats wrong with the tap? it was like that when i moved in it feeds
the washing machine in the shed....it it the angle?

Sponsored Links
what the tap?

yes the angle looks very wierd!

dont get me wrong the deck looks good and well done, my comments were not intended to be a have a go criticism

Cheers freddy......it does look weird never noticed before, ill have to change that now!

No worries thermo thanks again

Would have run decking at 45 degree's to reduce slippage in wet weather and improve appearance. ;)

Finished mine too! :LOL:

Thanks also to everyone who helped with advice and comments - not necessarily just in my threads or in reply to me - there are loads of resources on this site with many previous questions and answers:cool:

View media item 24401
View media item 24400
Just needs 'deck oiling' now :cool: was giving it a few days in the sun to 'lose the green' - but now I don't know when I'm going to find a dry period to get the oiling done! LOL :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back