fire place tilling

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a fireplace which has had the fireback removed to leave just the bare block wall. I want to but a fire grate or dog basket into it and would like to know if it is possible just to tile the bare block and floor and if so what sort of tile would be best suited to this job. Also are there any disadvantages with just tilling a fireplace. Thanks for any help with this matter.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I've made plenty & the person that never made a mistake never did anything; the trick is not to keep making the same mistakes ;) . My post was not a dig at you at all, it’s for the guidance of other regular contributors so they don’t waste their time replying to a duplicate post. :rolleyes:

You seem a rather angry & disturbed person with no real idea how trade forums work, you should be well suited to the slagging on "General Discussion", I sugest you post all your future questions on there; good luck :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back