First Santa story of this year

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Take heart ;)

Anyone elso know of Santa stories (proper ones you mind, this is a family forum)

Sponsored Links
Got up, jumped down a few chimneys, had a few bevvies, slapped the reindeers behind, got home, straight to bed.

THE END :)

Sponsored Links
When santa was a little boy growing up in Holland he was passing a dy ke on his way to school and noticed a slight leak as the sea trickled in through a small hole, he poked his finger into the hole and so stemmed the flow of water ..................

I'm sure I've told this before, but before the TV-movie Hans Brinker and the Silver Skates was broadcasted in The Netherlands, almost no Dutch people had heard of the story about Hans and the dy ke?

WoodYouLike said:
I'm sure I've told this before, but before the TV-movie Hans Brinker and the Silver Skates was broadcasted in The Netherlands, almost no Dutch people had heard of the story about Hans and the dy ke?
:LOL: now you know why I put the space in dy ke ;)

:eek:

santa%20plane.jpg

How does Santa travel at such high speeds ?

Rudoph and the other rheindeer suffer badly from flatulence and Santa smokes a cigar while travelling.

Rudolph's nose is red from air friction, the other rheindeer have other ends that are red........

Sponsored Links
Back