fit dishwasher piper under 120 cm wide corridor

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I have a dishwasher installed in a wall of a 120cm wide corridor. On the same wall there is gully and so there is a pipe going to the gully on the floor. See the picture.

Now I need to move the dishwasher on the wall in front. So the pipe would cross the corridor and therefore it must go under the concrete. (Then I'll box the pipe along the wall.)

What do you suggest ? Should I build another gully on the other wall across? or a simple shallow trench and then in somehow connect the pipe to the existing gully ?

Thanks
IMG_20190727_093536802.jpg

Sponsored Links
If you're going to dig the floor up anyway, may be worth seeing which way the gulley outlet goes, and rejigging it to move the gulley, but if you dont want to do too much work, then just run a new waste under the concrete. A Boss connection will suffice to connect new waste into the existing upstand of the gulley.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back