Fitting a Wickes "Oslo" pan to the floor

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone installed a Wickes "Oslo" toilet ?. I am at a bit of a loss as to how to attach the pan to the floor. The holes at the bottom go sideways into the pan, not pointing down into the floor as normal. I would screw some 2x 3 to the floor and screw the pan to that, but the holes are about 1cm dia and im worried about it moving about. It looks as if it should come with some sort of bracket to fix it to the floor, but when i ask in the store all i get is blank expressions and "ooh i never noticed that before".
Any help would be gratefully appreciated as i'm fed up of digging holes in the garden ! (joking)

Sponsored Links
Serves you right for buying from a shed, but Yes, there should be a nylon bracket or similar that screws to the floor, it has lots of holes in the sides, you put the pan over the bracket and screw into the premade holes which line up the best, then push chrome or white covers over the top of the screws.

thanks got it sorted, went to the delivery firm and they sorted it out, still haven't heard from wickes

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back