Fitting bath waste and overflow through cradle

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The free-standing bath I am about to install has a convenient hole in the cradle which neatly allows a 32mm waste pipe to pass through. So far so good, but I would have expected there to be another hole for the overflow pipe which in my experience runs to the bath waste itself.
Is there some other way of managing the overflow, or will I just have to drill another hole? It's no big deal but given that the manufacturer has kindly provided one hole but not the other I thought I might be missing something.
Thanks for any help.
View media item 6735 [/img]

Sponsored Links
Bath waste should be 40mm so i would imagine that hole is for the overflow and the waste is routed another way?

HTH Sam

Yes, 40mm is right, my mistake. Maybe the hole is for the overflow, the cradle is only about 40mm off the floor all the way round, so I'll try squeezing the waste under that.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back