Fitting suspended timber floor

Well I suppose in his favour, at least you don't get a 10 minute rant like others want to do.

Sponsored Links
Not nowadays no, but way back in the multitude of posts there are some bizarre rantings. I find the incorrect peppering of the prose with ? a tad annoying. Apparently his replies are polite attacks on a poster who attacks him personally, rather than his ideas/ statements.:idea: The idea of polite was put in his head in this thread, a couple of hours later he launches a polite attack in the roofing forum. It must be the poteen. He's a Little Man (probably a gin ger) with a massive chip on his shoulder because of his Irish traveller roots. IMHO + AAMOI ???

Last edited:
I don't tend to bother with a question mark, because I feel the statement is often self explanatory as a question in itself, but I do find the misuse of were instead of where etc tiresome. Having said that, I'm using Firefox, and can't get the spell checker to work, so do make mistakes here and there.

Sponsored Links
Well I suppose in his favour, at least you don't get a 10 minute rant like others want to do.
Well it takes me 10 minutes to read:unsure: PS he used to be ree, from the USAo_O Well I think we can safely say he's gone now, but AAMOI he'll be easy to spot in any forum because of his "style". God help anyone who becomes his new partner, he said one had left him some while back in a thread. I reckon he used the forums as some form of therapy, well I suppose it saved the NHS some £ and a shrink didn't waste their time.

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back