Fitting the panel on raised Mira Flight tray, a bit confused

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm a bit confused about fitting the panel to our raised Mira flight quadrant 900mm shower tray.

I've download Mira's fitting instruction but they are not clear enough. http://www.mirashowers.co.uk/onlinecatalog/pdf/flight_11f21f35d72.pdf

In their sales catalogue they describe the kit I've bought as a FLUSH FIT Riser Conversion Kit, the actual part number is 1.1783.102.WH (if anyone reading is familiar with their products)

What I'm trying to work out is whether the panel attaches to the tray by over lapping it or sits just below the tray (flush).

* note the profile of the panel is not completely flat, it's a rounded at the top and bottom (I'm assuming it's like that to create a small space for a bead of silicone).

A) Over-lapping. Here is a diagram of what I mean by over lapping (I've seen this setup on other raised shower trays)

B) Flush. Here is a diagram of what I mean by flush.

I've either completely misunderstood what they mean by flush, or they've just used the word flush, because it sounded cleverer than FIXED HEIGHT to some cleverd!ck in their marketing department.

Any thoughts ?

How do you chaps attach them?

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back