Flagging foundation

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just after some advice on doing the foundations for my front garden which I am going to have flagged over and be able to support the weight of 2 cars , my garden is part lawn and part concrete base so when this comes up how deep will I have to go down to get a good base ..I was thinking of digging it out by hand or may hire a local firm with a grab hire and skip to move it then put down a hardcore any idea of rough costs but if proving too expensive for this what is the best way to get a good base if done by hand

Sponsored Links
Try this link
http://www.pavingexpert.com/faq_subbase.htm
great website for that sort of stuff.

As far as costs a mini digger will cost about £50 a day hire, depending on the amount you need to remove 8 yard skips cost about £140.
Your materials could be anything, depending on where abouts in Yorkshire you live. So would have to contact local merchants.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back