Flat roof ventilation problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Everyone,

I have done a garage conversion with Flat roof. Before the Building Reg Certificate is done the builder has ran away. I am trying to get the certificate on my own. I have been raised a question of what cross roof ventilation is used.

Could you please help me to find what if any cross roof ventilation is done in my Flat roof. I don't see any facscia vents so or Mushroom vents on top. So the other thing that with my non existent knowledge about this is Warm Deck. How do I find whether or not my Flat roof is constructed as Warm Deck construction.
Any suggestions or help very welcome.
Many Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
There was some Electrical work pending in the other part of the house. And had to wait for Part P certificate for the whole work before Regs could be done. In between the builder has done a runner. So as far as the Garage conversion which has the flat roof all work is complete.

Sponsored Links
Do you know what the existing construction was? What has been done to the roof? Got some photos showing before and after inside and out? Are Building Control involved?

You don't need to ventilate garage conversion roofs, but they need to be fully insulated with no gaps.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back